Settled by the side of our wood, our glampers enjoy their own secluded and separate site some 2 fields from our farm, far enough to become your own private site but close enough if you run out of marshmallows or ice !
You’ll hear much wildlife and experience real escapism during your stay, yet you’re close enough to adventure should you wish, making your stay as busy or relaxing as you’d like it to be.
• Luxury Bell Tents with comfy beds with all bedding provided can welcome up to 24 guests.
• Our fully equipped kitchen and BBQ’s allow you to cater for yourselves or on-site catering is available and offers a variety of options. Alternatively, we can recommend places to eat out or take-aways that will deliver. Then you just need to choose where you’d like to enjoy your feast, the kitchen cabin has a large dining table as does our covered veranda where you can enjoy your meal along with the view or just catch the last of the days sun by the warmth of the camp fire.
• Our powder room provides a large space for you to glam up for that special night out or just glitter up for a festival theme.
• We have 3 individual shower/wet rooms with power showers. A separate toilet cabin has 3 flushing toilets and hot and cold water.
• The Hideaway is our large communal space set in The Dell, it offers comfy sofas yet enough space for activities where you can all gather should the weather be inclement, or you just want to chill with your morning coffee.
• Our unique bar will home all the refreshments you may have brought with you
• Ali and Darren of Hen Camp will welcome your enquiry and answer any questions you may have, they will then take you through your booking. We are Anna and Mick and will be your hosts for the weekend, we greet the lead booker on arrival and give you a tour of the site. We will then be on hand over the weekend should you need anything (or Tel 07921 395696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).